We respect the confidentiality of any personal data that you may provide to us. “Personal data” refers to any information that identifies or could reasonably identify you, and may include things such as your email address, physical or mailing address, or mobile phone number.
Personal data will be collected during visits to the Website and Stores according to your interaction with our services and features. The Company is the party responsible for processing your personal data and is also the party who controls and manages the personal data collected and processed, the objectives of the processing and its conditions, the scope of communication of personal data to third parties, the data protection measures taken to protect and save data, and how you can check the processing of your data and enforce your rights.
What Information We Collect
This section describes what information we collect from you through our Site and Services. We may receive information (including Personal Information) in the following ways:
Information That You Provide to Us
As you interact with our Site and Services, we collect Personal Information such as:
Contact information such as your first and last name, email address, home or business address, shipping address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers;
Financial information such as your credit card or debit card number, bank account information and your payment, service and purchase history;
Information that you share via the chat function on the Site or Apps
Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site, Apps and other service (such as tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter ) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page or other pages accessible to us); and/or
Other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device.
We may also obtain Personal Information from you where you expressly provide us with the information. Examples of sources from which we collect information include telephone calls with you, letters, e-mails or other communications from you, information provided via online chat or support services, web forms or inputs/uploads into our Site or Apps, documents you have provided to us, or references and referrals provided to us in connection with your employment applications.
Your decision to provide us with Personal Information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Site, Apps or our Services.
How we use your personal data
The Company also uses your personal data to:
Improve the services on the Website
Manage our accounts and records
Manage your newsletter subscription
Deal with your enquiries and requests
To compile anonymous statistics on visits to our Website
Enable access to certain functionalities on our Website
Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation
Conduct certain customer profiling or analysis
To manage customer satisfaction regarding products, services or contents
Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers
Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us
To protect against fraud and identity theft and to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies, including our Terms and Conditions.
Communicate with you
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
You can alter the configuration of your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but it is possible that doing so may cause limited functionality of the Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or device, and you may need to log in every time you visit.
We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
Advertising and analytics
Social Media cookies
We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not share personal or financial information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
we will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled Information you provide us and how we use it
we will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with the Company are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal data we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with third parties and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user of the Website, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Website. Please note that responding to your request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from our Website (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact us at the address or email above.
Policy Last Updated: April 2020
California Information Sharing Disclosure
California Civil Code Sections 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicate that organizations should disclose whether the following categories of personal information are collected, transferred for “valuable consideration,” or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose” (as those terms are defined under California law). The following indicates the categories of personal information we collect and transfer in a variety of contexts. Please note that because this list is comprehensive, it may refer to types of information that we collect and share about people other than yourself. For example, while we transfer credit card or debit card numbers for our business purpose in order to process payments for orders placed with us, we do not collect or transfer credit card or debit card numbers of individuals that submit questions through our website’s “contact us” page.
We collect and disclose for business purposes the following types of information:
Identifiers including real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, e-mail address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information described in California Civil Code Section 1798.80.
Internet or other electronic network activity information.
Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
Inferences drawn from the information identified above.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
At any time, you may exercise your rights under applicable law, including:
1. Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you.
2. Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Most of our websites allow you to modify or delete your account profile. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, please contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information be modified. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
3. Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
4. Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. You may only oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons.
5. Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "Do Not Track" instructions.
6. Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
7. Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
8. Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us at the address below. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
9. Revocation Of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may conduct an identity verification by phone call or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name, the last item you purchased from us, or the date of your last purchase from us. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to access your information, delete your information, or opt out of the sale of your information. To designate an agent for these purposes:
You must provide us with a copy of a written and signed permission given to your authorized agent; and you must verify your own identity directly with us.
To exercise your rights and for any question concerning the processing of personal data by the Company, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling 347-871-6363
Our Site and Services are not directed at children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from them. If we learn that we have received Personal Information from a child who is under 18, we will delete the data. If you believe that we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion of that information.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. We will post all changes to this Privacy Notice on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the modified notice's effective date. We therefore encourage you to refer to this page on an ongoing basis so that you are aware of our current privacy notice. If required by the applicable law, we will notify you of the changes. By continuing to use the Site and/or the Services or providing us with information following such a replacement Notice being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed.
Question and Contact Information
If you have any questions, suggestions or your you would like to correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or call us at 347-871-6363
Royter Watches, LLC
1345 6th Ave 16th Floor,
New York, NY 10105